Running the DQMH Project Template
- Click Create Project from the Getting Started Window in LabVIEW.
- Click the Delacor QMH Project Template.
- The following section assumes that the Include "Do Something" events in new module? option was selected and that the "My Singleton" and "My Cloneable" DQMH modules were not renamed when the project was created.
Videos demonstrating the following steps and other examples are available at: bit.ly/DelacorQMH.
- In the Project Explorer window, open and run My Singleton Module.lvlib:Main.vi.
- Click the front panel controls and watch the Status indicator display messages.
- Stop the VI by closing the front panel. Since the module was started as a standalone module, the front panel does not close, but the VI stops.
- Now run the Test My Singleton Module API.vi under the Testers virtual folder.
- Click the Start Module button and wait for the LED indicating that the Module is running to turn on.
- Click the front panel controls and watch the tester update according to the requests sent and the broadcasts received.
- Stop the tester by closing the front panel.