This post was originally published at Walking the Wires
This year has been an interesting year so far. We made it to the CLA Summit in Austin and the one in Germany. We couldn’t make it to the first CLA Summit in India, which is a shame, because until then I could say that I was the only non NI employee who had been to all CLA Summits!
You can see the videos from our presentations here:
- CLA Summit 2016 at Berlin: Complementary Architectures in LabVIEW and TestStand
- CLA Summit 2016 at Berlin: Architectural Journey from 1.0 to 2.0
- CLA Summit 2016 at Austin: Improving Developer Experience (DX)
For an excellent summary of the European CLA summit, check out James McNally’s blog.
But enough with the nostalgia; a bigger event is around the corner: NI Week 2016.
This year our beloved Delacor Queued Message Handler (a.k.a. DQMH) has been selected as a LabVIEW Tools Network Product of the Year Finalist !
If you will be attending NI Week, this year there is an advance track of presentations led by the LabVIEW Champions, so we are looking forward to this new track. These presentations will be in Room 15, so be sure to stop by and see what the Champions are up to.
We will be presenting the following sessions:
- TS9725 Understanding Test Systems Performance – Chris Roebuck and Matthias Baudot (friend of Delacor and owner at Studio Bods)
- AD9721 Improving Code Quality and Team Efficiency – Fabiola De La Cueva (This presentation is on Alliance Day and only registered Alliance Partners will be able to attend)
- TS9723 DQMH: Decisions behind the design – Fabiola De La Cueva
Remember to register for the presentations you would like to attend. In previous years, they have let in first the people registered for presentations.
Excuse me while I go back to work on our presentations. We look forward to meeting you there and of course, don’t forget to buy your tickets to the LAVA BBQ!
Until then, happy wiring!